Who We Are
We are marketing automation pioneers. We know Demand Generation, know its best practices, and have helped marketers succeed where many fail and even more simply flounder around.
We are a team of long-time partners who deliver success to today's B2B Demand Generation marketers.
Thor Johnson, CMO & CEO
Team Thor Marketing
- Learned marketing with Schlumberger, selling analytic services to the global oil industry.
- Ran Agency.com's New York and Boston business units as President
- Juno Online Services as CFO
- Drove lead flow at Eloqua Corporation for nearly 4 years — 10 times growth, 70% of new revenue, driven through effective marketing automation. Thor's team created many of the best practices used today by successful marketers
- formed Team Thor Marketing in 2010
Thor earned an MBA from Harvard University and a ScB in Computer Science from Brown.
We work with a variety of partners and organizations to deliver success to today's marketers.
Koen Dewitte, CEO & Founder
Leadfabric, Brussels, Belgium
- Over 20 years in B2B marketing and sales
- Founded Leadfabric in 2008, first pan-Eupean demand generation agency
- Certified Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop, ExactTarget/Pardot, SiteCore partner
- CMO at Bulldog Solutions of Austin, Texas USAJ
- VP Marketing for Pervasive Softare (NASD: PVSW)
Koen earned his Masters from Catholic University Leuven and is on the Boards of DemandCon International and i-Val Germany.
Jerry Phillips, Managing Director
KPCA Global, Austin Texas
- Over 25 years industrial sales and marketing leadership
- Founded Phillips Consulting and KPCA Global in 2005
- Key sales and marketing roles at Stanley Black & Decker
- Key sales roles at Grainger Industrial Supply
- Noted author of Total Assessment© 10 steps to Smart Recruiting, Interviewing and Selection